This holiday season KONCEPT EVENTS would like to inspire you to take a “fresh approach to traditional holidays!” Recently, in-house CREATIVE DIRECTOR THOMAS LOWER, developed a lush Italian vineyard themed centerpiece for a KE client that is the perfect finishing touch to any table decor this year; from Thanksgiving through Christmas, and everything in between.
1) Line a wooden box from your local craft store or florist so it does not leak all over your table. Fill it about 3/4 of the way with water and grab a pair of shears.
2) Gather antique hydrangea and tie together to create a firm base. Place this in the wooden box.
3) Add long strands of green ivy by tucking them into your base and allowing them to drape around naturally.
4) Tuck red grape bunches into your base.
5) Add some pops of color with red leucadenrun and brown berries hypericum. The finishing touch for something unexpected is farm grown deep purple tulips.